Wednesday, October 27, 2004

about me, personally.

so, i've gotten some nutty requests to make my blog more personal. to let myself open up and expose the dirt in my soul. the passions in my heart. right. if you know me at all, you know that is not very likely to happen. my blog, just as i am, is subtle in its emotional expression. its about me, sure, but you have to read between the lines to reach me. if you can't do that then you're just shit out of luck as my mama used to say.

in any case, since i cannot as yet be satisfyingly forthcoming with my internet friends i looked my name up on googlism.com to see what insights the internet has into my psyche. here are the ones i picked from the long list it supplied. that should give you a start at least.


this is me Posted by Hello

"jenna is" (take one):

"jenna is not quite sure how it's all done but jenna is ecstatic jenna is insisting it is her decision alone jenna is feeling sick jenna is crazy about rod but wonders exactly where jenna is jenna is to imagine a television that has lost its reception jenna is torn about her future jenna is a really nice girl and really smart jenna is a slave jenna is more than a woman jenna is a chameleon jenna is all business on the wrestling mat jenna is going to be going on hiatus jenna is a cheerful and sociable girl with a strong independent streak jenna is insane to the point of absurdity jenna is soon displaced jenna is now dead jenna is in love with art jenna is no dumbass jenna is able to see visitors jenna is also befrinded by the novel's smartest character jenna is a wonderful shoesalesperson jenna is still with her rescuer but is searching for a forever home
jenna is waiting
jenna is like that also in real life"

No comments: