Tuesday, November 02, 2004

yes sir

so here i am, transferring my myspace blog to the world of real blogs. i'm new at this so wish me luck. all of my archives were originally on myspace but i will try to spruce them up a little for you my dear readers. myspace, if you are one of the uninitiated, is very silly, very addictive, and a fabulous way to waste time and gawk at wierd people from a safe cyber-distance. if you feel intrigued and inclined to join, just don't blame me- as you can see, i am moving on. or maybe just adding to my internet addictions.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay Jenna! I posted a link to you on my site but it's taking a while to update...it should be up tomorrow.

Yay for blogs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna, it's mary Katherine. I just wanted to tell you I had a blast the other night at the manhatten...I'm sorry I was so distracted by work related problems. I like your blog! :-) Also, I went to the Cat's Meow for the first time...apparently they have knit ins on tuesdays...that's interesting. She sold me the stitch and bitch book though, so I'm enjoying that. :-)

jenna said...

yay, friends leaving me comments! thanks guys, you're the best.
what's your new website ms. camille?