Monday, August 08, 2005

car notes- part one: mistaken identity

i borrowed my dad's car this past week and after going out one night received this note on my windshield:




it freaked me out. until i realized that i'm not dating (much less living with) anyone, that my father is still alive, and that i'm not fucking anyone named mark ("the piece of shit"). then i decided that it was kind of funny that i received this scathing, psychotic note on my car. that someone could flip out over something as simple as seeing a generic vehicle parked downtown and could leave such a ridiculous note without even checking to see if it was even the correct car.

first reaction: freaked out
second reaction: amusement
third reaction: scared as shit for the poor girl this note was intended for. who knows, maybe she is two-timing "j" and he's had enough of it but his instinctive, out of control reaction to seeing a car downtown makes me think that he is possibly a little off his rocker and that he might have a tendency to overreact. greatly overreact. at least he said that he would only "CALL THE POLICE" if she came home and not beat the shit out of her. i'm not trying to be flippant- that stuff happens more than most of us realize. in any case, i hope he cooled down after writing the note and that if he happens across this blog that he feels foolish and doesn't decide to find me and kill me or something.

my advice to "j": take your meds and, if this girl really is so horrible, just leave her and get on with your life. oh, and have a pleasant day.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

That's hilarious! And a bit sad... My favorite part is how he ends it with *heart*, J. Very poignant. And how confused will he be when he gets no response to his emotional note!? Better hang on to it as possible evidence should something happen...

Jerad said...

that is one of the funniest things that i have ever seen. psychokiller.

elastigirl said...

"J" explores so many emotions in that note. what a loon.

S. Dash said...

I'm glad he only left you a note and didn't key your dad's car. Dude was emotional...